Jeff's favorite thing the whole world... Southern Banana Pudding.
This is a simple and easy way to impress your friends... and your taste buds!
1 Large box of instant vanilla pudding
2 1/2 C of cold milk
1 Can of sweet condensed milk
1 tub of cool whip whipping cream
1 box of vanilla wafers - save about 4 wafers for top layer
3 or 4 ripe bananas in a 1/2 inch slices
1) In a larger bowl whisk pudding and cold milk together. When well blended add the can of condensed milk. Stir in the tub of cool whip.
2) In a large 13 x 9 glass baking sheet (I use one with a cover to keep it fresh) put a layer of vanilla wafers. I space mine out a little bit in order to be able to use just one box of wafers, you can use as much as possible.
3) Then layer sliced bananas on top of the wafers.
4) Pour some of the mixture on top of the wafers and bananas.
5) Repeat. You should have about 3 layers.
6) With the remaining 4 wafers left out, crush them and sprinkle on top.
7) It is best if you refrigerate overnight, but at least 5 hours to allow it to set up.
layers inside. I did 3 layers on this one.
I usually at least crumble some wafers and sprinkle on top.