Thursday, June 21, 2012

Weight Watchers Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies



Don't let the name fool you, this recipe is amazing.
 If you have ever had Harmon's Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies, it tastes just like it.

Ingredients:
1 box of spice cake mix
1 small can of pumpkin
1/2 bag of mini chocolate chips (recipe calls for a whole bag, but I do not prefer that many)

Mix all ingredients together and place on greased cookie sheet.  If you are wanting to keep to Weight Watchers*, spoon tablespoon sized cookies on sheet.  Bake at 375 degrees at 18-20 minutes.

*Should yield 45-50 cookies if following Weight Watchers tablespoon method.  They are 2 Points Plus each. (This includes the whole bag of chocolate chips and a large can of pumpkin.  So if you use less chips and pumpkin, like I did, I would assume it would be less points, but I don't know how many.  I would just stick with 2 points each to be safe.)

8 comments:

  1. Sorry Ashley, I forgot to add it. I have now updated the recipe. They are 2 points a piece on the new system.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How big do you make them? Or how many cookies should the batch make? Just so I know how to keep them at 2 points.

    ReplyDelete
  3. They need to be tablespoon scoops.

    ReplyDelete
  4. For a small can of pumpkin, do you mean about the same size as a can of green beans or something? Sounds delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ladies, I have updated the recipe so you can follow it more closely for Weight Watchers. Sorry I didn't have it as accurate as possible before!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sorry, one more question! Are they 2 points with 1/2 the bag or whole bag of chocolate chips?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good question, the whole bag is two points each. Not sure what that brings it to with half a bag.

    ReplyDelete