Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Single Serving Cookie


 
I have to admit I am ADDICTED to these cookies...  It took a few times of me making them to figure out the correct time for my microwave, so keep that in mind if it doesn't turn out quite right the first couple of times.
 
 
1 tbsp. butter, melted
1 tbsp. white sugar
1 tbsp. brown sugar
3 drops of vanilla
pinch of salt
1 egg yolk
1/4 c. flour
2 tbsp. chocolate chips

In a bowl, mix together the butter, sugars, vanilla, and egg yolk.
Add in the flour and salt. Mix until combined. Add in the chocolate chips.
Put the dough into a small microwaveable bowl, ramekin, or coffee cup.
Microwave for 40-60 seconds or until the cookie looks done.  I find that in my microwave I need to do 60 seconds and I let it sit for about 2 minutes to cool and continue to cook.  And of course it is best with a tall glass of milk… Enjoy!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment